Tuesday, November 22

♥ moVing on ♥

Why should I return after everything that you put me through?/
why should I even make and effort after I did all that I could possibly do/
I realize now that this relationship was never meant to be/
because all this time I didn’t listen to my heart, for I was to blind to see…/
I hope one day you realize that everythig you wanted was everything you had/
and now that I’m not there for you…you never imagined that it could hurt this bad/
I will never understand why you said all the things that i never wanted to hear?/
being alone and without you WAS one of my greatest fears/
I hope one day you read this and realize that these are my true feelings/
that after what happened between us…your love and affection I will no longer be needing/
And hopefully one day you will embrace that this is not just how I feel../
but it is something true in my heart…and to me it has never been this close or this real/
You were a great girl full of potential and a unique heart/
but as of this day forward i believe that were better off apart/
So this is my final good-bye and my last farewell before I’m gone/
because i assure and swear to you that this man and this love is going to be moving on…/

No comments:

Post a Comment